It’s almost time for winter break!
Before you head out to enjoy time with family and friends, make sure you’ve checked everything off this list:
• Review your spring registration. Make sure everything looks correct in your Degreeworks* and note which classes you’re waitlisted for and have your eye on for Phase II in January.
• Check your fall grades when they post. Have any questions or concerns about a grade? Make sure you reach out to your professor promptly.
• Keep an eye on your GATECH email. All important communication about your account (registration info, financial aid info, etc) goes to your official gatech.edu email. Waitlist notifications will pause between Phase I and Phase II.
• Make a plan for Phase II registration. On a waitlist for a class? Planning to add another class to your spring schedule? Write it down so you don’t forget between now and January!
• Check for any holds on your account. Check your Buzzport account to confirm you don’t have any holds so you don’t come back to any surprises after break!
Do you have an unpaid internship this spring? If it’s related to LMC then you may be able to get LMC class credit. Learn more about LMC credit for unpaid internships and contact Jillann Hertel.
Do you have a paid internship this spring? Register your internship with the GT Career Center as professional practice (though this will not count for class credit).
*Remember: anything listed in purple on your Spring Registration Guide will not show up correctly in Degreeworks automatically. I am working through these this week and the first week of January! 🙂
As always, please email me if you have any questions or concerns! I will have an auto-reply on for holiday vacation with details about when I return to the office in January, too. Happy holidays to those who celebrate!